Thursday, July 15, 2010

Of Cats and Cancer

As I browsed the blogs for more information and links to all things cancer, I chanced upon Of cats and Cancer, a blog by Puan Azmi Talib. Her profile said that she had been "there and done that". Unfortunately this blog is now somewhat stagnant. I would believe Puan Azmi is now cancer free and had left her legacy behind in her blog for all to read.


Of Cats and Cancer is a good blog for ladies who have breast cancers and of course anyone who loves cats. I am particularly interested in her post describing her exercises in Guo-Lin Qi Gong. See her post here.
http://ofcatsandcancer.blogspot.com/2008/01/guo-lin-qigong-personal-reminders.html


I wish to thank Puan Azmi Talib for leaving this blogsite behind for us to read and I wish her best of health. God bless her.


Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment