Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My first charge - Ibrahim Mazlan

Me and Ibrahim

I first met Ibrahim, when I went for my medical treatment for cancer in Hospital University Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM) in May 2010. In the six weeks of 32 radiotherapy sessions, I had also met many other peers, undergoing radiotherapy for different types of cancer tumours. But Ibrahim caught my attention and compassion almost immediately. He was wheeled into the Radiotherapy Department by his father. Ibrahim was weak and frail, suffering from this third relapse of Leukemia. He had Chemo and radiation treatments in his spine, brain and now testicles. I had posted my plans and project to help Ibrahim in my other blog sites. I will re-post herein. You can follow his progress under tag Ibrahim. You are most welcomed to help out.


No comments:

Post a Comment