Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Of Cell Protection and Antioxidants 2

On January 18, 2012, I had posted my personal believe and strategy on how to protect my good cells from cancer cell attacks and to improve my immune system to fight off the existing cancer cells and new free radicals in my body by taking quality antioxidants. The results were encouranging as my PSA had further droped from 0.02 to 0.01.

My oncologist and I are delighted that my strategy works and is on track. My last PSA reading taken on 08 May 2012, continue to remain at 0.01.

It had held on for the last 6 months. This the best testimony and benchmark, that the quality supplements that I am taking are working as expected. I have shared this approach and the brand of the supplements that contributed to my success with my peers. It will provide the improvements to our immune system as expected. Trust me.

Take care
Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment