Friday, November 11, 2011

Leaders Needed



I am now more focused. I went through an experience fighting cancer. I won. Everything happens for a reason. I believe I had cancer so that I can share my fight with it with others who need to know how I won.

I believe now that I am cancer free I should also share my fight to be cancer free for the rest of my life. I intend to set the direction of this blog for health and wellness.

I intend to lead others to be leaders themselves with my long journey from disaster to good health. This is the purpose given to me, a calling I should share now. I will form a new team from my peer group of cancer survivors and good friends and well wishers. Stay with me. Trust my leadership and together we shall give others a better chance to be healthy and well.
Take care
Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment