Thursday, December 14, 2017

PSA BASELINE FOR 2018 - 0. 36






I had just done my biannual check up in IKN on 12 December 2017. It is very comforting to get great results from the review.

PSA – 0.362
B/P – 146 /81
Pulse rate - 71
Weight – 69.8
Oxygen level -97 %

Yes, my PSA is rising slowly as expected, rising about 0.2 per year. It will be necessary to intervene with treatments when our PSA reaches 4.0. Hopefully for me it will be some years away. My new PSA baseline for 2018 will be pegged at 0.36.

I am happy to note that my weight has remained constant at 70kg. That is good despite of a bigger waist line. My Oxygen level in my blood is 97%. Excellent for my age at 73 years old.

My present form of exercise is daily bird photography which needs me to carry quite a heavy load of the camera, lenses and other necessities. I walkabout and climb tracks to search for the birds. This is a very good form of therapy. Patience and non stress activities at the end of the day.

My annual general medical review also showed that my main organs are good. No problems with my livers, kidneys and heart.
 I am as good as can be for now, notwithstanding having to cope with diabetes.
Take care all.


Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment