Friday, April 25, 2014

Update your readings on prostate cancer for 2014


I wish to repost my list of recommended books to read for prostate cancer survivors. I had posted these books individually as I read them. I was the lead researcher and writer of NCSM’s new booklet Lets talk prostate cancer in 2013/2014. Hence these books are still relevant and up-to-date as at 2013.

Recommended books for reading:
a. Guide to surviving Prostrate Cancer by Dr Patrick Walsh. (Third Edition 2012)
b. The definitive Guide to Prostrate Cancer by Aaron E. Katz, MD (2011)
c. Coping Successfully with Prostrate Cancer by Dr Tom Smith (Second Edition 2010)
d. The ABCs of Prostrate Cancer by Joseph E Oesterling MD and Mark A Moyad MPH. (1997)
e. After Prostrate Cancer –A what comes next guide to a safe and informed recovery by Arnold Melman MD and Rosemary E Newnham (2011)
g. Anti Cancer – a new way of life by Dr David Servan-Schreiber (2007)

Take care
Allen Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment